size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Ali

Island HopperExplorerRapid Poster - Silver1K
02-18-2024, 11:29 AM

Overgrown. Ronan wasn't used to human ruins with so much greenery, everything back where he was from was grey and dull. Crumbling and falling apart with so much glass and rubble, looked exactly what came to mind when you thought of the end of the world. A crevice where everyone was just trying to scrape a living, little success to be found. Seemed like someone had lived here once, Ronan noticed it too, the comforts and former decadence of this place. Lucky for some.

He ventured his way back outside, carefully picking his way across the courtyard, scattered glass reflecting the sky above. Grey, probably was gonna rain soon, make the seas choppy and rough. Another night on this island wouldn't kill him, he'd endured worse. His gaze flitted to the docks, the floating vessels that had seen far better days. It was surprising most hadn't capsized yet, the smell of rusted metal reached his nose, some warped and bent out of shape by the bits of nearby debris that must have slammed against them in storms.

It was then he noticed movement, the tip of a tail as someone wandered out of view, towards the further end of the docks.

table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: PzMsxDx.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pleasure my boots gave me The Forgotten Isle 10:24 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024