gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
02-18-2024, 11:59 AM

Ansem getting startled by her approached ended up startling her a bit in return, making her jump slightly as he jumped and turned toward her. She chuckled at herself while she looked up at him curiously and innocently, being careful not to give away the fact that she had been watching or that there were obvious marks on the tree he had been fighting that gave away what he had been doing. She hoped maybe he'd just explain what he was doing in case there was some benefit to using a tree as a sparing partner that she didn't know about, but instead he tried to cover his tracks. He seemed pretty nervous or embarrassed by it so she wasn't going to bring it up, but his excuse wasn't all that believable either. Still, what kind of cousin would she be if she made him feel worse or poked into something that he clearly didn't want to share?

"Oh, okay! Cool!" she replied with a grin, her tail wagging gently behind her. "I don't know a ton about herbs, but I could help you look if you want. I can recognize the ones I've seen my momma gather before at least. I have a really good memory," she assured him and then started to look around at the cove. "Is there a lot of herbs out this way? I always figured plants liked to grow in dirt, not in sand." She didn't want to point out the obvious holes in Ansem's explanations, but she also didn't really wanna go on a wild goose chase for herbs that wouldn't be growing around here anyway. She looked expectantly toward her cousin, wondering if he'd come clean or surprise her with some kind of unknown herb stash she hadn't noticed.

"Wynter Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just As Good As The Rest of Them Soul Sand Cove 01:03 AM, 12-04-2023 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024