An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-18-2024, 12:49 PM
Briar nodded with agreement when Art mentioned how whoever had built all of these must have had better dexterity than they did. She had seen some bridges and other structures that wolves had built–like the green house they had by the castle or the ferry that connected mainland Auster to the island Chimera's pack used to lay claim to–and while all of those things were impressive none of them seemed to have this kind of detail. It made her think of the primates that Nelu and Gwyn kept with them for tasks that required a more dexterous touch, but who knew what kind of creatures existed way back in the past. After seeing the massive worm she knew that pretty much anything was possible.

She blinked and pulled herself out of her own thoughts as Art shifted away from her side and moved toward the bridge ahead of them. The mother in her wanted to tell him to be careful, but she stopped herself with a little smile. It was hard sometimes to not look out for everyone the way she looked out for their pups. She knew Art wasn't reckless, but she still relaxed some once he stepped onto the wood planks of the bridge and they creaked but held firm under his weight. When he looked back at her with a grin and asked if she wanted to see what else was hiding here, Briar chuckled and stepped forward to follow him with a nod. "Absolutely, handsome."

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lookit what I found! IC Archives 12:31 AM, 11-21-2023 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024
2. Lookit what I found! Crystal Cathedral 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024