Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
02-18-2024, 12:50 PM

Morwenna
[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

The girl lightly skipped over the green-tinged sand toward the towering dire. She paused as a dark male sidled up to the gray marble girl and scanned thier battle-hardened bodies with admiration. She was certainly no adversary to thier practised stance.

"My! Wouldn't want to cross you two!" She tittered as she continued to close the distance between her and the others, this time with a bit more cautious reverence. Morwenna caught the marbled girl's wink and muttered a remark and couldn't help but avert her gaze coyly. She didn't know what the other girl meant. Her own herbal scent was probably masked by the sulphuric and copper sting in thier noses but hoped they would discern that a little slip like her wasn't going to be any trouble by any means.

"I was just wondering if you knew what happened here? The way the trees seem to be wasting means this is a recent change!" Morwenna remarked and pointed her ear to a nearby leafless tree. "I've never seen anything like this!" She said and turned away from the pair to look again at the strange island around them.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Poison or remedy? Emerald Island 09:59 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024