An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-18-2024, 01:13 PM

While she was wiggling her way out of her armor and drying off the leather, Briar glanced toward Bramble occasionally as her daughter spoke about how much fun she had while planning the ball and the help she had gotten from her father and Ember. That was certainly encouraging for her to hear as a mother. She always wanted to encourage their kids to go after things they were interested in even if it was hard or uncomfortable, but she still wanted to make sure they were having a good time and were enjoying that they were working on. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it and good job getting help from your sister and dad! Being able to delegate tasks and asking for help when you need it is probably the hardest part about leading anything or putting together an event like that. It's something I'm still reminding myself to do constantly," she replied with a chuckle, tossing Bramble a grin as she finished up drying off her armor the best she could before hanging it on a hook closest to the fire so it could continue to dry.

With that done she grabbed one of her brushes to start combing through her fur so it hopefully wouldn't dry terribly until she was able to get a proper bath. Sitting in front of the fire with Bramble, she gave her daughter a curious look and asked, "Did I spy you dancing with a boy at the ball?" She grinned happily while she combed through her tail, always eager to hear about her children's lives–even their potential love interests. Perhaps she should be more concerned about her getting close with a boy–her father most certainly had been when she started spending more and more time with Art–but she just loved love and was excited to see her children growing up and forming lives of their own. Besides, she always felt like if she kept lines of communication open and welcoming for her children they might be more willing to tell her when things happened rather than feeling the need to sneak around the way she had at one point to run off and see Art from time to time.

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A mother always knows Amron's Castle 02:28 PM, 01-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024