An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-18-2024, 01:39 PM
There was never a day that she didn't thank whatever god or fate that brought Artorias and her together, but it was moments like these that reminded her just how lucky of a woman she really was. As he presented this lovely set up he had prepared for her as his treat for her–some grown up time together–she couldn't help but grin happily while her tail swayed behind her. He really did spoil her in so many ways, no matter how many times he insisted this was only what she deserved. Even the way that he pulled out all of her bathing supplies just so he didn't risk missing one of them made her smile and giggle at how adorably thoughtful he was.

As he instructed her to let her tail down and laid out his plans for their evening, she was more than happy to do just that. "That sounds wonderful, handsome," she purred as she leaned in for another kiss, giving him a sly grin as she pulled away. Her heat had, of course, not gone unnoticed by her by any stretch of the imagination. Since they had already discussed taking a year off of adding to their family she had gotten the herbs she needed from Gwyn which took the worst of the edge off of her heat, but that didn't mean she wasn't very much looking forward to spending some valuable alone time with her husband. She stepped toward the tub, turning so that her tail was facing Art and looking back over her shoulder at him with a grin. "Would you unbraid my tail for me, love?"

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A little bit of grown up time Amron's Castle 08:53 PM, 02-03-2024 08:26 PM, 06-18-2024