size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-18-2024, 08:32 PM

With two of his children now wielding deadly Carpathian steel weapons of their own, Artorias made it his paramount objective to make sure they were both taught the ins and outs of weapon safety and how to care for and use their new tools effectively. These were not toys, nor were they the simple wooden sparring swords they'd swung around as pups. These were dangerous weapons meant to cause damage and death. With great power came great responsibility, and the Lord of Cinder would be remiss if any of his children did not understand that importance and care for their weapons with the utmost reverence.

The child that worried him the most was Solaire. His boy was sweet and often naive to the true nature of the world, but as a father, Artorias would never deny his son something he wanted. Still, the great axe that Solaire had been gifted was the most concerning of the Carpathian weapons he had ever given out. It was massive and cumbersome, unlike the elegant blades the rest of the family used. Teaching and training Sol properly was going to take time and patience on both of their part. Still, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, so the only way forward was to get started.

With the weather as mucky and rainy as it had been this winter, Art chose to begin their lessons indoors. His dojo had been filled with training dummies around the ring and Gwynevere had been put on high alert just in case of any unfortunate mishaps. The Lord had his sword at the ready to help with their lessons, and once everything was set, he tipped his muzzle up and gave a short call for his youngest son. Class was now in session.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. -insert "And my axe!" meme- Amron's Castle 08:32 PM, 02-18-2024 05:20 AM, 08-14-2024