Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
02-19-2024, 01:18 AM
Tamsyn did love when she managed to genuinely surprise her mate with something. One of her favorite ways to show her love was to do things for them–whether it was a small thing like helping them with a task they needed done or something a little more elaborate like this surprise birthday dinner. Actions had always spoken louder than words to her so it was her way of really showing how much she cared. They settled in to eat as the sun continued to set, bringing the deepening hues of the twilight across the sky and giving them the perfect backdrop for their dinner across the plains and the grove of trees in the distance. She was so glad that the weather was clear as she had predicted it would be, giving them a perfect view of the sky and all of the stars as they begin to pop up across the wide expanse of the darkness above them. It was lovely and just what she wanted for her nature loving mate.

She looked up curiously as he mentioned how he was glad that they were back in the Hallows. He had never been very keen on being a pack wolf so hearing that he was glad to be here was an interesting change. Once he explained that it was because of enjoying being somewhere serene and because this was her home she understood. The more that time crept on and they aged along with it the more they had come to appreciate the quiet, peaceful life here and the more she valued every single moment she could spend with her children and grandchildren. "My home is wherever you are, my love," she assured him with a sweet smile, tipping her muzzle up to press a tender kiss to his lips. "Still... I'm very glad we decided to settle here again too." He was her love and a part of her family just as much as her children were so she couldn't imagine living her life without him at her side any more than she would want to miss out on a single moment of any of their lives. The fact that he was willing to give up his nomadic ways for her meant more than she could ever say.

Maybe she could get close to showing him with the things she did for him though–at least that's what she hoped. After they finished their dinner and enjoyed the stars for a bit longer, she kissed his cheek and got to her paws long enough to retrieve a small pouch she had tucked out of sight in the grass at the edge of their blanket. Coming back to his side, she settled down and sat the little gift in front of him. "Happy birthday, love." She knew that neither of them really needed physical belongings and that experiences were much more precious to them now so when he opened his gift he'd find a bottle of a slightly golden liquid that had flecks of green suspended and swirling gently in it. It was a fairly small bottle, but certainly big enough to provide a dose for the both of them. "I heard about this concoction the lead healer of Elysium came up with and asked Gwyn to get word to her to make us a special batch. I had her include some cannabis for us, but the base of this is supposed to make my real gift to you even more enjoyable." She gave him a sly grin at that, her tail brushing across his thigh.

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You're as young as you feel The Starlit Plains 06:45 PM, 07-21-2023 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024