gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-19-2024, 07:13 PM

Ghoul watches her body language as she physically relaxes. Did she feel safe? Did she assume he wouldn't hurt her? Not that he had any reason to, but the idea that one could feel... safe around a stranger made him question her intelligence. If he truly had any gumption to be an asshole, he'd toy with her, keep her on edge just enough, but alas, all he really wanted to do was relax that day.

"Perhaps then whatever pack you hail from should give you a lesson," a brow raises, monotone vocals slicing through the thick, summer air. She's close now. He can see how the spots speckle over her khaki and java coat. Her scent was thick, not only of pack but of someone specific. One singular masculine scent that forces his hackles to bristle slightly. Someone owned her, that much was for sure.

"Jael, I am Ghoul Klein," he answers her curiosity simply because he has no reason not to. In a sense, he wants her to know his name. Wants the whole of Boreas and Auster to know who he is.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there are uhhhh good herbs there Fern Gulley 07:35 PM, 01-31-2024 11:25 AM, 03-11-2024