gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-19-2024, 07:24 PM

He nods in acknowledgement of her comment. Loners were not uncommon in the lands across Boreas - some of his own siblings were considered the same. Could he make that better for them though? Could he provide a home like his mother had? Thoughts like these pass through his mind as he helps the girl, ah... Her name! "I'm Ghoul, and you?" His ruby eyes settle on her as she excitedly helps his companion strip the spindly limbs of their branches and knobby ends.

Once all the limbs are soaked and prepared, he hands one end carefully to his loris and holds the middle firmly so she can tie the ends together in such a way that if an animal were to get stuck on it, the loop would tighten the more they struggle. An ear turns to the girl in the meanwhile as she asks questions about hunting and traps. "I wouldn't say I do lots, but I have done them in the past. If they're done correctly, traps are effective tools if you don't want to run," he hands another piece to the loris so she can tie it while handing the finished piece to the girl so she can inspect how it's been tied.

"Larger prey trap take more work. I've successful used pitfall traps which are good for one or two larger prey, but they take a lot of effort and time, more than running after them. I've also done snares. If those are done right, they're not as much effort and you can catch quite a few if you're lucky," Ghoul thinks on it a moment, trying to remember what all he's done. "I don't believe I've done much else in the way of traps, but I've heard that if you can weave a basket a certain way, you can catch fish with it," his shoulders shrug as he helps his companion finish a few more squirrel loops.

"Ready to try these out?" Ghoul questions, nodding his muzzle over toward a log that had clear signs of squirrel recently.

3/3 - Craft a trap
0/3 - Hunt an animal with crafted trap

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there seems to be a lack of... acorns here Whistling Willows 09:16 AM, 02-05-2024 05:15 PM, 03-31-2024