gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-19-2024, 07:57 PM

As he focuses on the swarm of nesting albatross, his sense alert him to a familiar scent. Marrow. The yearling loner he had shown squirrel loops to. His gaze briefly switches to her as she nestles down beside him. "Always room for another," his breathy whisper barely makes it between his lips before he's focused back in on the birds. Which one was best? The closest? The oldest? The one with the most to lose?

Before he can make his next move, a second familiar scent reaches him but one from Insomnia, his nephew, Gruesome. Ruby eyes dart to the pup, his chest rumbling with a warning growl. "Yes, but do not do anything that will put me on your mother's bad side," Ghoul warms the youngster, his eyes narrowing a moment before he lets out a sigh. How could he deny the pup? One so eager to learn too. Besides, the birds wouldn't do much harm anyway. They'd prefer flying off more than anything.

Just as his focus is back and ready to pick a bird, one last voice, this one completely unfamiliar, rings out quietly. This time, Ghoul doesn't look back, just gives his head a brief nod. "More the merrier," he replies, eyes still set on the nesting birds. "I think it'll be easier to go for one. What with those massive wings, it'll be difficult to pin one done for each of us," Ghoul finally sees a rather plump albatross, either too old or having eaten too many fish, he decides that would be the one.

"Not far toward the back left, see that round one? Beak tucked under the wing, no mate helping adjust the eggs, that'll be our target," he nudges his muzzle in the direction of the bird that he has his eyes on. "We want to be stealthy, follow my lead around the basin and when I give the signal, we'll all go for a piece of the bird," with that, Ghoul takes lead around the edge of the basin, still tucked behind the tall grass that acts as a barrier along the ridge. His steps are silent, breathing even, muscles tensed, as he makes way over. When they're aligned as well as they could be, Ghoul stops a moment, allowing the grass to settle.

As the time comes, seeing how the bird drifts off into a deeper sleep, Ghoul lets out a quiet noise before taking off toward the bird's nest.

2/3 Hunt a large prey animal - snowy albatross (wingspan ranging 8-11 ft.)

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we're so bored we're award hunting Sweetgrass Basin 07:14 AM, 02-05-2024 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024