size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
02-20-2024, 03:54 PM
The look of frustration and ire on Cináed’s face as she teased him about his estranged family. Satira liked to push his buttons, but she didn’t want to genuinely hurt or upset him, so she didn’t prod at that sore spot too much. There was a look of snarky triumph in her bright blue eyes as the little wolf-dog watched the dire brute take a long drink of the rum in defeat, giving a pleased little wiggle against his side as the warmth of the rum in her belly began to spread, mixing with the heady floaty sensations of the cannabis taking effect, relaxing her and putting her in a slowly growing state of euphoria. Ahh, this was the life!

Much to her surprise and delight (and maybe a bit of annoyance, because how easy did he think she was?), Ciná guessed incorrectly about her sexual history. "Nope, wrong!" Tira declared with a proud puff of her chest and a wag of her fluffy curled tail. "You were the first and only brute I’ve slept with so far. You weren’t my first first, but she was a lady, so I suppose yeah, that means you get to claim bragging rights for deflowering this wolf-dog girl, big guy." Tira flashed Ciná a naughty grin and giggled at the look of shock on his face. Without missing a beat, Satira pushed the bottle of rum back over to him to accept his losing shot, a Cheshire Cat smile on her face all the while. He took his drink with a bit of an apology hoping that he made her first time good. Tira scoffed and looked up at Ciná with a smirk on her lips, eyes half lidded as she brushed her fluffy tail up over his thigh in response. "Yeeeeah, you were a pretty good lay that first time, and you've only gotten better with experience, stud." Both of them had matured a lot since that night years ago. Gods, had they really been living together for that long already?

It was Cináed's turn once more, and the way he was looking at her like a fox in the henhouse made Satira guess he already had a wild one cooking up in his noggin. And sure enough, when Ciná finally made his statement and claimed he loved her, all Satira could do at first was stare at him. There was a long pause, a stretch of silence filled only with the rhythmic rolling of the waves on the shore. And then Tira was bursting into laughter, a smile splitting her muzzle from cheek to cheek. "Oh man, you really went easy on me this time, huh? If you wanted a drink that bad, you could've just had one!" she remarked amidst fits of genuine laughter. "C'mon, I know that's false. You don't have to tease me like that." Still giggling to herself at how ridiculous he was, Tira slid the bottle across to his paws, letting him take that drink he so clearly wanted to with such an obvious lie. He loved her. Yeah, as if!

"Cináed & Satira"