size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
02-20-2024, 04:44 PM
Ciná had fully expected the shock and even some disbelief when he finally admitted how he truly felt about her. They had both agreed easily to being casual room mates with benefits when he first moved in with her so he knew she'd be surprised by him admitting his feelings, but he had let himself believe that the feelings that had developed for him were mutual. That belief was shaken as the obvious shock on Satira's face suddenly broke into laughter, causing his expression to falter and ears flick slightly with uncertainty. Part of him wanted to just chuckle, agree, take the drink to give himself an escape from this awkward dread that started to build on his chest. But when he glanced down at the bottle as she pushed it toward him he knew he couldn't take it back. If she didn't feel the same as him then that was something he'd have to come to terms with, but he needed her to know he was serious one way or another.

He pushed the bottle back toward her quietly, his little grin gone and replaced with a more serious look as he met her gaze once more. "I'm not teasing you," he assured her. "It's not false. I love you," he repeated, doubling down on his decision to tell her how he felt. "Look... I know that wasn't what we originally wanted from this... from us... but the longer we're together the more I care about you. I've never felt like this about anyone before. I thought... I don't know, I thought maybe you..." He sighed and shook his head as he looked off toward the ocean with a little frown. He had hoped that Asla was right, that he should share his feelings and that Tira would want to hear them, but her laughter made him question whether he had made a mistake.

"Cináed & Satira"