Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-21-2024, 09:39 AM

Her strangled cries and twisting limbs touch something in Gil that only a father could understand. Another growl ripples through him before he's letting go and allowing Haydee to droop to the ground. Looming over the small leader, he feels no sympathy for her. The actions done by her followers reflected badly upon her. "I came for your chickens, that I cannot deny. But as you saw, I came with no ill intent other than take a few chickens. No one was supposed to be badly harmed that night and yet, you allowed one of your own to maim my pup over a few chickens. And now? You cannot control your pack enough to not come trespassing before you can get a word in for yourself? The embarrassment I feel for you is indescribable," his muscles clench, half-tempted to kick sand at her, but he wouldn't stoop so low.

"Leave now and if I see hide or tail of you any time soon, it will not be on friendly terms," the warning in Gil's tone is serious, perhaps more serious than he's ever been before. After having one of his own purposefully throw their fight in the raid and now this nonsense? When would others start owning up to their naivety and mistakes? Disgusted and tired, the Raid King scoffs once and the turns away from all of them. Leaving across the blackened sands without a look back at them.

-exit Gil unless stopped-

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024