Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-21-2024, 08:14 PM
"I know little one, but it'll be over soon," Gil speaks in hushed tones, his muzzle brushing over her forehead to help comfort the pup. He'd known pain for most of his life, it was nothing knew to him, but for one so young? He could understand why it lingered. Gil takes Sid to a fresh water spring that they had found earlier that year. The brush around it had been cleared and they were intending to dig it out to draw it over to the back end of the buildings if they weren't able to find another. There he could set Sid down gently and place her beside the pool's edge.

He hears her talk, adding on that willow bark and goldenseal will help prevent rot. His eyes widen slightly as he gingerly brings her injury closer to the water. "You will not lose any limbs. Not under my watch," he presses his nose to her forehead once more to reassure her that he would protect her at all costs. "I know it'll hurt, but then the worst will be over. Just dip your leg into the water and swish it around a few times," he then dips his paw in and swirls around to show her what to do.

In the meantime, Urtur returns with a bundle of herbs. Laying it down on the grass beside them, the wolverine steps back to give them space. To Gil's surprise, there is some willow bark included with the aloe and bandages and even some feverfew for the pain, but no goldenseal whatever that was. Surprise, Gil didn't know everything. "When you pull your leg out, we'll spread on some of this aloe and then the bark and then the bandage, okay?" His eyes look to Sid, ready to help or comfort her or whatever she needed.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chewed up and Spat Out Dove Island Archipelago 07:49 AM, 11-03-2023 12:07 PM, 03-07-2024