gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-21-2024, 09:07 PM

From the bushes, multi-colored eyes watch. Okay, so she wasn't supposed to be here. Artorias had told her as much. 'You can keep showing up,' he said. It had hurt the girls feelings, but she hadn't admitted it, nor would she ever. Still, despite the Hallows alpha saying that she couldn't visit, here she was. If they didn't see her, they wouldn't know she was visiting, right? Right!

Siduri watched the blue boy as he fiddled with plants. She wasn't very good with plants until after they were picked and processed. Sid could smell the sweet tang of the strawberry bush though and was jealous for a moment. Man, she could go for some strawberries. Looking away for a moment was all that it took. The boy hissed and Sid's eyes zipped back to him. Blood trickled down his leg as he oww oww oww'd. Well... shit.

She was supposed to remain hidden but she couldn't very well let him bleed. Not when she knew what to do about it. Creeping from the bushes, Siduri came up behind the boy. "HELLO THERE, YOUNG SQUIRE" she coughed slightly, knowing that she was weird sometimes. "Hello, uh... I can fix that. Can I fix that?" She pointed to the satchel around her neck then flipped open the flap to show him the herbs and whatnot inside. "I do healing things," she said proudly... and maybe a little smugly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oops! Ouch! Wildberry Grove 05:45 PM, 02-21-2024 10:13 AM, 03-31-2024