Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-21-2024, 09:19 PM
Gil watches Sid carefully to ensure she doesn't need help. As much as he wants to be a father, to do everything for his little girl, he knows she has to learn too. Some day, he won't be there for her. Some day, she'll have to do it without him. The thought makes him sad, but he quickly puts it away for another time. Now was the time to be relishing in the fact that Sid even wanted to spend time with him, to learn from him, to be around him. She wouldn't want to one of these days.

"Once we're done with the bandage, make sure to chew up and swallow the feverfew," he takes the hide bandage and helps Sid wrap it around her freshly cleaned and aloe smothered injury. "The feverfew will help reduce swelling and pain from the inside while the willow bark helps from the outside," Gil says as he helps her finish tying up the bandage until it is neatly and tight together so it won't fall off.

At her words, he lets out a sigh. Putting his paws gently around her, Gil pulls her close to snuggle her into his chest without hurting her more. "You never have to ever again, as long as I'm alive," he whispers, resting his chin atop her ahead. Of course, there were lands around Boreas that did have lava, but if she were careful, she could avoid them as much as she wanted. As for that mysteriously cloaked firefly guy.... Oh, he had it coming. If Gil ever got that creep in his sights ever again, it would be lights out forever.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chewed up and Spat Out Dove Island Archipelago 07:49 AM, 11-03-2023 12:07 PM, 03-07-2024