gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby
02-21-2024, 10:37 PM
As Solaire was examining the gash on his leg, he completely missed the intruder that crept up behind him–at least he did until a loud, odd greeting from behind him startled him and made him jump. His hackles bristled as he spun around to face her, limping a bit to keep from putting pressure on his leg. "Uh... hello?" he said uncertainly, blinking with surprise at the smaller, multi-colored wolf. Even though this definitely wasn't someone that was a part of the Hallows, he remembered the pale girl from the ball that his sisters put together. She had a really unique appearance so it wasn't hard to remember spotting her talking to Ember and his mom for the brief moment that he was at the ball. Okay, so she wasn't a complete stranger, but she was still basically a stranger to him.

When she told him that she could fix that he glanced down at his leg and then back up to her. "Yeah?" he questioned, watching as she pointed out the satchel she was carrying and peeked inside when she opened it to show him the herbs and supplies she had with her. He knew he could just walk back up to the castle and have his aunt bandage him up, but he'd like to not interrupt what he was doing for that long if he could avoid it. "I mean... if you don't mind that'd be really helpful," he said as he held his foreleg out for her. "I know a lot about herbs!" he insisted, suddenly realizing that with all of the training he had been doing with his aunt he should probably be more prepared like she was. "I just uh... I haven't really had much practice with actually healing anyone yet." He made sure to pay attention to what she was doing as she did it, trying to compare her technique to what Aunt Gwyn had done the few times he saw her patching someone up.

"Solaire Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oops! Ouch! Wildberry Grove 05:45 PM, 02-21-2024 10:13 AM, 03-31-2024