gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby
02-21-2024, 11:01 PM
"Well, I will be one day," he agreed when she asked about him being a fellow healer. He didn't really feel like he could call himself a healer just yet, but he was learning more about it all the time! He mentioned how he hadn't healed anyone yet and she questioned him, asking if he wanted to and without hesitation he nodded in agreement, saying, "Yeah! Of course!" Reconsidering for a moment he added, "Well... I mean, I don't want anyone to get hurt, but... If someone did get hurt then I want to be able to help them!" He didn't like that he made it sound like he was waiting for someone to get hurt so that he could heal them even though what he meant was probably obvious. Still, he didn't know her so he felt like he needed to over explain himself a bit to be sure.

She motioned for him to follow and he did just that, joining her in the shade and settling down so that he could lay his foreleg where she could easily get to where he had shoveled his own leg. She pulled out water, bandages, and herbs, all the usual stuff that it made sense that she would need for a small wound like this. She introduced himself and he silently scolded himself for not introducing himself yet, but to be fair she did catch him very much off guard. "Nice to meet you, Sid. I'm Solaire, but you can call be Sol." He turned his attention back to what she was doing for his leg, thinking through the steps for himself. "So I guess we have to clean it off first, right?" he asked for confirmation, knowing the grime on a shovel probably wasn't good for open wounds.

"Solaire Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oops! Ouch! Wildberry Grove 05:45 PM, 02-21-2024 10:13 AM, 03-31-2024