An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
02-22-2024, 03:59 PM
Absinth's heart quickened with excitement as the woman finally acknowledged her presence. She relished the challenge of engaging with someone in such a volatile place – truly a treacherous environment should one take the slightest misstep... With a sly grin playing on her lips, Absinth stepped forward, her movements fluid and graceful despite the rugged terrain of the lava cave. She was feeling rather impish, and that was plain for all to see in the glowing lighting of the cavern.

"Have you finally noticed your shadow?" Absinth purred, her voice dripping with amusement as she took in Rivin's defensive posture. A pleased smirk stretched across her inky lips then, her eyes shining with downright delight.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Absinth's emerald eyes sparkled with mischief as she half circled the other woman against the confines of the passageway. Absinth continued, her tone laced with taunting confidence. "I'm sure we can figure something out together. Besides, who said anything about wanting to leave just yet? I was hoping for a bit more... excitement. I’m a glutton for a thrill." She took a bold step closer to her, her gaze locking onto the horned wolf’s with intensity amplified by the soft glow of the lava. "Come on~ Show me something interesting," Absinth's voice was low, a dangerous edge creeping into her words. "Or are you too afraid to dance? Just a little bit?" The stranger was an enticing one. Her face screamed with warning, like a formidable foe to face… and Absinth was much too interested in pushing her buttons to withdraw.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dance Now Hell's River 08:38 PM, 11-14-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024