Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
02-22-2024, 05:59 PM
"Speech"

As the girl made her way down to the basin she noted to herself that she liked the way the grasses swayed in the breeze. This small valley was bursting with so much more life than she had ever actually seen!

Across the swaying grasses, she suddenly heard a chirping excited voice and Ignita couldn't even help her own tail wagging at the intonation of the stranger's speech. Ignita looked around and spied the stranger just a few hops away pointing out her own goggles!

Ignita couldn't help but leap up and bound closer! "Oh, my sunny sands! Look-it your goggles! Do they stay like that all the time? Where'd you get them? Zoey! My name's Ignita! I'm really starting to think I'm not from here and my Floatsie actually carried me far away from my home. I like your goggles!!" Ignita was bouncing as she rapid-fire talked and paused as she talked about being away from home but bounced again when she admitted she liked Zoey's goggles.

"Are YOU from around here?" She asked after a breath, probably overwhelming her new friend.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When Nerds Collide Sweetgrass Basin 10:59 PM, 02-11-2024 12:58 PM, 07-16-2024