An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
02-22-2024, 07:47 PM
Absinth maintained her composed demeanor as Kotori spoke, her mind already churning with thoughts of how to extract more information from him about his pack without appearing too overt in her intentions. She waited to recognize an opportunity to subtly probe further into the depths of his territory and leadership. His mention of the future of this territory intrigued her. Was his pack only just expanding, or changing territories? She feigned a slight tilt of her head, a gesture of intent curiosity as she carefully chose her next words. "Fascinating," She murmured, her voice laced with a hint of thoughtfulness. "I assume you are strict in maintaining order to protect your domain… In the north there are countless Polar Bears, like a plague that never ceases. It could do with an Alpha such as yourself to cull the beasts." Absinth's gaze lingered on Kotori, her emerald eyes glinting with a calculated charm. She knew the power of subtle manipulation, the art of coaxing information from others without them even realizing it. And what harm would it do to him regardless? She leaned in slightly, as if drawn in by his words, her posture respectfully inviting further discourse.

"And this Valta of yours," She continued, her tone casual yet purposeful. "It sounds like a place of great pride and discipline. Forgive me for so many questions, but I can't help but wonder – what do you mean by pure blood? Is there nobility here in these lands?” Did the surname Fatalis mean more than she thought it did?

Her question was carefully crafted to appeal to Kotori's sense of pride and leadership, while Absinth watched him closely, her expression a mask of anticipation hiding the true depth of her intentions. She was playing a dangerous game, but one that she was confident she could master with finesse.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024