Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-23-2024, 06:59 PM

When Sid so visibly perked up, she smiled, “I don't own a brush, personally, but I think I know where I can get one tomorrow.” Turning it over in her mind, she wondered if one of the brushes Obi used to use to brush perfumed oil through their fur was still at the shrine? She could only ask Pontifex, and if that wasn't the case, she was sure she'd seen a koi-like merchant hanging around the plains. It wouldn't take her long to track one down. “Unless...” She gestured to her kite who came down to perch on her antlers. “Moo, go to the shrine and see if Pontifex still has one of Obi's brushes, would you?” The bird gave an shriek of acknowledgement and flew across the water at far greater speed than either of the wolves could swim. A brush would be nothing compared to the fish he plucked from the ocean, perhaps they would have one sooner than she thought.

“I'm glad to hear the Hallow's wolves were nice to you, do you think it would be a good idea for me to go and say thank you and take them a present?” Best to fill the time before her bird returned. If the girl ran off again now, who knew when she would manage to pin her down again.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Have Questions! Daager Isle 06:31 AM, 12-28-2023 08:25 AM, 04-19-2024