Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-23-2024, 10:06 PM

Modesty allowed Rivin to say her piece and nodded in acknowledgement. Jack was on her list of wolves to talk to, but Gilgamesh had the stronger relationship with him, so perhaps it would be better coming from him, after all, raid matters weren't really her forte. “I leave raid matters to Gilgamesh, but if I happen to run across him, I'll be sure to check in.” She nodded to emphasise that she had taken the feedback on. “That being said, things will be different from now on. We have to get serious if we want to take a fourth territory. We all need to work together to get there.” She gestured back toward the Isle. “Tell me though, is it healing that catches your heart more or fighting?” Both were of use to the raiders, but she didn't want to shove anyone in a pigeonhole they weren't perfectly comfortable sitting in.

As for Tarnish. “And you, did you learn your lesson, or do I need to spell it out for you?” They were their father's children too, much to her chagrin. Her tail waved to show she wasn't nearly as displeased as she sounded. He was still alive, that was all that mattered.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Words playing me deja vu Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before Obsidian Beach 01:50 PM, 02-16-2024 07:51 PM, 03-18-2024