gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
02-24-2024, 01:06 AM

The surprise on his face as she brushed against his leg was so very cute. The young man was apparently incredibly innocent, despite pretending not to be. His words were suave, but he was inexperienced. Well, Kaino could work with that. Rogue brushed her leg in return, then pointed out all of the space between them. Another sultry little chuckle drifted through a smile and the lavender woman clucked her tongue. "How unfortunate," she purred. "Let's do something about that." A moment later she was sliding across the underwater shelf until her body was pressed firmly against his own. "Is that better? If you get too warm... let me know." Oh, he would be getting warm, alright.

"So where are you from, Rogue Klein?" The fae pressed her chest against his, thoroughly invading his space, not that she thought he'd mind. One damp paw trailed up the blue brute's arm then her foreleg settled across the back of his neck in a loose embrace. "Surely you aren't a loner like little ol' me." She wouldn't be a loner for long, but for now, she considered herself to be one, band be damned. They didn't have a set place to call home just yet, but soon.

"I'm not from around here at all, so I know nothing about any packs in the area. Is there anywhere that I should steer clear of? Anyone who you think might want to do bad things to me?" She whispered the last bit close to Rogue's ear, her breath gently ruffling the soft, sensitive fur. They would have their fun, but she would also take the opportunity to collect a bit of intel.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]