gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-24-2024, 10:28 PM

Okay, sure, Alastor might not have been Ikigai’s father by blood, but with how much love and paternal affection he had shown the young woman since she came to Elysium, she could almost call him dad. And by proxy, that made him grandfather to the three little angels she had just birthed. Alastor had never been a grandparent before! Hell, the very thought that he would ever be a grandparent hadn’t been a possibility in his mind until he met Manea and she’d forever changed his life! Now the giant brute was leisurely plodding along through the balmy northern summer day, enjoying the shade of the pine trees as he made his way toward Ikigai and Deimos’ den, an ear-to-ear grin splitting his face every step of the way.

Approaching the den in the side of the mountain, Alastor’s nose twitched as his keen sense of smell picked up the unmistakable scent of new puppies coming from the cave. Alastor’s smile widened and his flowing tail began to swish like an excited black waterfall behind him. Walking up to the mouth of the den, Al peeked his head inside and listened in silence for any signs of life within. When his hearing picked up the sounds of movement within, the great dire wolf stood back and called out into the cave. "Ikigai! I am here to exert my grandparent rights and abscond with your children! Please surrender the puppies for immediate snuggles or I’m coming in there!"

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.