size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-24-2024, 05:44 PM

As she twists in Gilgamesh’s hold, ripping her neck open more and more, Haydée cannot help but feel… weak. He growls at her and she finally stills, going limp in his maw as she gives a soft whine while the pain causes more tears to cascade down her cheeks. Unceremoniously, he dumps her on the ground and she lays there, curling inward on her side, tail tucked as the sand sticks to the blood on her neck and stings the open wounds. Emerald eyes divert as he looms over her, shame welling up inside her as he publicly berates her for the actions of her pack members.

Slowly, the shame gives way to anger as he rebukes her and the small Leader keeps reminding herself of the fact that they stole from Ethne. To them, they aren’t just chickens or livestock meant to produce egss and meat, they are friends and the fact that the Raiders stole them away from their home stings more than the wounds on her neck. Finally, as he turns to leave, Haydée pulls herself up, standing behind the male as she softly calls after his retreating form, “I came to apologize for what happened to the child and, for that, I am truly sorry. As for the chickens, they mean more to us than just being mere animals that produce eggs. While we are a friendly pack, we will seek to get our chickens back. If that means that you will see us as enemies from now on, then so be it.”

Eyes lift to rest on the molted man’s form and a sigh passes Hay’s lips. How had everything gone so wrong? Thoughts to the fact that maybe she really isn’t cut out to be a Leader after all. Holding her head high, she says, “Do not feel embarrassed for me. As a Leader, I stand behind the actions of my pack members and I take full responsibility for anything they did or will do. You may maim as many times as you wish but we will get our chickens back. That is a promise.” Turning away, she adds a little louder, “Goodbye Raiders. I hope that our paths will not always be filled with so much blood and hate.”

With that, Haydée swiftly moves to leave, knowing there is much she needs to prepare for along with collecting the two errant boys that had strayed from her pack.

-exit Haydée unless stopped-

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can't pretend that you don't bleed too Obsidian Beach 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024