ardent

Let's Try This Again

Morticia

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-24-2024, 08:05 PM

She watched her daughter as she finished up work on the snare she was making. Morticia was trying and failing, but eventually got it! She was proud of her daughter for persevering despite having struggled a few times, but once she got it, Medusa grinned. "Yes! Morticia did it!" She quipped happily. Once they were done making the snares, Medusa got up and swiftly jammed the point of hers into the ground and set up a length of twine extended a couple of feet from the bone piece that was stuck into the ground. "Morticia can put hers right over there," She pointed a few feet away, not too far but not too close. That way when they chased the flock and they ran this way, they'd have increased chances of catching a couple of them.

Once the traps were set up and Medusa had carefully set the snares, she sat back to give one more look over their handiwork. "Okay, looks good! Let's start hunting!" She motioned for Morticia to follow until they found their target. Medusa watched them for a bit, her companions getting into position to help Morticia should she need it. "Morticia can lead this one. Umbra, Nox, and Seymour will help Morticia if she needs it. Medusa will wait by the traps and scare the turkeys to the traps if she needs to." Naturally, she figured Morticia would be able to do it. She wanted to watch more than participate, to see if her daughter was a natural hunter, or if she'd be suited for something else. Though she had no doubts Morticia could handle it!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let's Try This Again Dancefloor of the Gods 11:29 PM, 08-07-2023 07:10 AM, 03-04-2024