gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-24-2024, 08:25 PM

There was more to this island than Deluge would be able to explore in a single day, she was sure some of those distant rises that would pass for mountains probably had caves to explore on top of the overland, and she found herself mesmerized by the bright bromeliads, all similar but different, their colourful leaves passing for flowers that cupped water, some even housing small tadpoles in their centers. The birds that seemed to give this island its name roosted in the trees overhead and raucously hawnked at the intruder, she scoffed. Their naked black necks and dirty white feathers hardly made them appear to be an appealing meal.

She was drawn from her thoughts as a familiar voice called across the space behind her and her shortened tail waved, a smile plastered on her face in greeting. "If I hang around one place too long I find m'self gettin' itchy, it's like I got an allergy ter sittin' still." She offered as an explanation, clearly joking.

“What brings yer this far south?” She didn't know many leaders that ventured too far from their homes, then again perhaps it was similar to her, and the leader just had itchy feet?

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bin chicken you out Ibis Islands 08:44 PM, 02-03-2024 10:12 PM, 06-09-2024