gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-24-2024, 08:46 PM

When the girl mentioned she wouldn't cross the two of them, Deluge smirked suggestively knowing already that Dread would hardly take her response well, "Oh but yer could join us," she teased in a suggestive tone, feeling the way Dread's gaze raked across her. Discussion quickly moved to the trees and Deluge chuckled quietly, appreciating that not everyone wanted to play games with her.

She turned her attention to the surroundings, she wasn't wrong, one would expect the trees to be barren dried out hollows if the island had been like this for a long time. Her skin didn't like the atmosphere here and she felt she would have to take a long soak in clean ocean to be rid of the itch that came about when whatever made her fur glow got uncomfortable. Dread seemed to know what was making the soil green, as to when it occured? "Long before my time," She admitted, "An' I've never caught mention o' anythin' that coulda caused it, maybe it's jus' a real slow process? If its not always been 'ere, it woulda had'ter leach inter th' soil, right?" She questioned her companions, poking at another brittle grass that crumbled at her touch. "Maybe th' trees can access ground water deeper'n the leachin' an' they only get a big dose when it rains?" Given they were off the western coast and the mainland this far over was desert, she didn't imagine rain posed as much of a challenge as it would in the south.

"speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Poison or remedy? Emerald Island 09:59 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024