gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-24-2024, 09:04 PM

Deluge's attention was focused on the ships as they groaned and rocked with the growing waves. Her nose wrinkled at the scent of rain. She should have known, it was always raining in the south. She hadn't planned on staying out here, but if the weather was due to turn, at least there was no shortage of shelter to take.

It looked like any gangplanks that had once permitted access to the ships had long since fallen, some against the docks, some barely hanging onto the sides of the ships with rusted chains and tattered rotting ropes. She surveyed the open doors along the sides of the ships, and walked further down to see if there was any easier way to access the hulking metal beasts. No smaller ships to scale, so she would just have to chance it and jump for one of the openings, what was the worst that could happen? She'd end up falling down into the water below. It wasn't like there was anyone around to see her.

Stepping back to allow herself a run up, she jumped for a lower entrance, cat like claws catching in the rotting carpet that lined the hallway, her back end scrambling, feet slipping against the smooth metal and rivets that lined the ship. Gritting her teeth and pulling with all her might she finally made it inside. Head turning left and then right. Which way should she go first? There were stairs leading upwards to the left, so she headed that way first. She would go as high as she could and would work her way back to here.

She rubbed her shoulder against the corner as she moved upwards, marking her way back towards the exit.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pleasure my boots gave me The Forgotten Isle 10:24 PM, 02-03-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024