size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-25-2024, 09:06 AM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna could hardly stop her tail from wagging in excitement as she tagged along after Coran for a hunting lesson. Truth be told she was also nervous. They hadn't known the man for very long and while he seemed nice she didn't want to upset him or make herself out to be an idiot. Álarr had become something of a safety blanket as of late and she wasn't sure how she felt being separated from him, even for a short lesson.

Her worry soon gave way to wonder when she laid eyes on the caribou. There were so many of them and they were so cool looking! She listened as Coran spoke then swallowed sharply as he asked her to pick out an injured or sick one. Oh boy… ok… uhhh… she scanned the herd for what fell like hours even though it was only a few minutes. "There's one toward the back of the herd, just to the left of that broken pine tree. There's a lot of snot coming out of its nose." She could see the strands of mucus glistening in the sunlight as it stretched out of the caribou's nostrils. The poor creature trying to lick it up to stay clean.

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Caribooooooooo Sparse Pines 09:04 AM, 02-25-2024 12:56 PM, 03-24-2024