ardent

Looking like a high I wanna be on

Keki

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2013, 06:48 PM

He felt quite exposed out on the beach, his chosen place of collapse had been rather lacking in thought, and in addition to that it was becoming rather chilled. "you are welcome to stay in the garden with me until he returns." He would glance back at the darkly colored she wolf, his pale gaze meeting the deepness of her own. He was still so unsure about the amount of kindness shown him, but slowly he was warming to the idea. Being so welcome somewhere caught him more off guard than anything. He would gladly accept it though, and even try to reciprocate her actions.

With another unexplained nuzzle he would pull himself from the cold ground, and let an uncertain smile play upon his ebon lips. Do you think he'll let me stay a while? His voice would beg as his spirits began to rise once again, he still felt the bitter confusion deep within him, but things were a bit more clear while the other young she wolf was in his presence.
He would want go back to Devya's home base and wait upon the pale angel they called father.

Speech,