Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

02-26-2024, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2024, 05:20 PM by Requiem. Edited 1 time in total.)
O ver and over again, Requiem indulged in Rusalka and ravaged her body with his own, bringing them both to peaks of pleasure until they were spent and satisfied. He vented all of his pent up lust and frustrations out on her, using this sexy fae’s body as he pleased, yet holding himself back from getting too rough with her. He was passionate and primal, but he didn’t want to hurt her or scare her off, so he withheld on going completely wild on her—for now. As he blissfully crashed into the glorious afterglow of their fucking, the dire brute flopped to the bedding beneath them with Ruse still wrapped up in his arms, pulling her down with him and laying her across his chest while they recuperated from their coupling. His broad chest rose and fell with each heavy breath, argent eyes glazed over with pleasure as he grinned up at the ceiling, basking in the aftermath with his lucky find for the night. Gods, he felt so good after getting to blow off steam with Ruse…!

S till holding the slender fae in his powerful forearms, Requiem kept Rusalka pulled tight to his chest, enjoying the feel of her weight and warmth on top of him. Crimson digits combed lazily through the fur of her scruff, almost as if he was petting her while they caught their breaths and rested. Req peered down at the satisfied face of Ruse with a proud grin, playing back through the events of their mating just moments before in his mind. Yep, even at six, he still had it! Rusalka had been an excellent source of venting and an excellent fuck to boot. Watching this gorgeous fae lying across him right now got the cogs in the sinister brute’s mind turning. If only he was able to convince Ruse to stay with him, he’d never have to go hunting around for someone to slake his lusts on. She was a beautiful specimen of a female wolf, perfectly proportioned, young and healthy—everything he could enjoy for a long time to come. Maybe if he played his cards right, his post-abandoning life wouldn’t have to be so dismal…

W rapping his arms tighter around Ruse’s midsection, the dire brute squeezed her in his embrace and leaned his head up to cover her forehead in slow licks to help smooth down the fur he’d disheveled amidst their romping, acting all affectionate and nurturing as he pampered her with a bit of aftercare. No doubt the poor fae would be well worked over and exhausted. Cradling her body with care (and subtle possessiveness) on top of his to act like a giant pillow for her, Requiem continued running his digits through her soft fur, savoring the feeling of her body in his paws. After they had rested, he would continue to use her to sate his appetite and begin his exploitation in full, but for now they would rest. "You're an incredible fae, Rusalka. So do you think I’ve sufficiently pissed off your father yet?" A husky chuckle rumbled in the depths of the massive brute's chest, a roguish grin on his features as he gazed down at her, enjoying having such a pretty young thing laid across him like this. Yeah... he could get used to this.

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Warning: Requiem is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.