size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
02-27-2024, 08:59 AM
Scald grins, his ego definitely boosted a bit with her comment at his name. Yes, definitely dangerous, it was his middle name! It's not. He's rather harmless, not enough effort to go causing unnecessary harm. Before he can make another comment, Zoey questions if she's joined a pack up north. He can't help but scoff and give a shake of his head. "Deluge ain't really one to be a follower, she's more of a leader," he replies, his nose wrinkling at the idea of Deluge joining the Armada. Yeah, over her dead body.

He shifts some more, interested in what she has to say about reading, finding the way she pushes up her goggles to be cuter than expected. Something about her girlish charm and earnest interest in learning was different. A type of girl that would be wholly interested in him and no one else. Her explanation though doesn't sit quite well with him, but he doesn't argue it. Educated guesses? On something she hadn't lived through? Sounded odd, a little egotistical, but nonetheless, it was something she found interest him and he knew quite literally nothing about so who was he to argue it?

Noticing how she looks back and then forward at him, his head cants to the side. She wanted to help look for his sister? He can't help but wag his tail a few times. Stretching up into a stand, he nods, a smile on his lips. "What're we waitin' for then? Let's get a move on," Scald brushes by Zoey, making sure to press his leg against her shoulder as he makes his way out of the small cavern. "We can start north of here in that one place with all those weird shiny lookin' things," he calls back to her as he heads up a northern pathway led only by dim lighting.

ZOEY & SCALD

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024