Ifrit

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 03:34 PM

I WILL INSIST WITH PERFECT SCARS UPON MY WRISTS

That everything you once held dear, is taken away from you

He would recline to his sinewy thighs, the great brute casting a sidelong look to the thin feminine creature. She seemed to find something funny in his inquiry. Daunting this one was. Ears would flicker towards his head in mildly ridiculed temperment, and the lord's salmon tongue would leak from his lips and cross his chops. She was different than him in every single viable way. She seemed to see brightness, seemed to yearn for something loving, and while in some ways he did, he was far too in sync with repelling the anger of life. The divinity of darkness.

She seemed to clear the air, to emphasize that she was not there just to give jest and offer some provocative stalking. He wouldn't mind, he would take the lithe little woman, and he would do so any day. Fighting was his forte, his dream, his life, and his way. Nothing gave the brute more of a rush, and yet, he had to deny it. It was like a sickly sweet drug. Still, silence consumed him in the time between her first phrase, leaching to her second spiel.

"Glahcium ees someh-ting I s'pose I'eel fi-yet f'er, boot, I dun't ay-ve a reason teh fi-yet," he had not held a reason to fight for a very long time, he was just overly trained, a spartan warrior of sorts. He was unique in that right, and he was tough for that very right too. "Mice Insom-on-ee-ya, woot is eet thet ye fi-yet fer? If there was some code in this new world he was supposed to follow beside, it had either thus far been hidden, or just something that didn't appeal to him.

speech!