size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-02-2024, 04:37 PM

Gwynevere had no questions to start, so Artorias wasted no time opening up the little parcel of cannabis. Immediately his nose was hit with the smell of freshly harvested weed and he could already tell this was going to be a potent batch! With an eager grin on his muzzle, Artorias began to separate out two portions of the musky plant, knowing his own tolerance levels while giving Gwyn a more conservative amount to start with. His sister asked how they went about using it while he put away the rest of the package. "Theres a few different ways of using cannabis, actually! Most wolves will either smoke it or chew it, but I’ve heard of others putting it in tonics or cooking it into food. I might have Briar try baking up something with it sometime, like adult treats." A chuckle rumbled in the dire wolf’s chest at the thought of adult cookies just for the grown ups of the pack.

Taking his portion in his paw, Art placed the bundle of herbs onto his tongue and began to slowly chew, letting his saliva naturally extract the oils from the cannabis. "I usually just chew it. You don’t wanna swallow it though, just get it mushy enough to let the oils out and then hold it on or under your tongue." After chewing the cannabis down to a paste, Artorias rested the drugs underneath his tongue, already beginning to feel that pleasant tingling numbness spreading through his mouth. "You’ll feel when it starts kicking in. Then you just relax and spit it out when you feel relaxed all over." After demonstrating to his sister, Artorias laid back on the soft grass and gazed up at the wisteria fronds around them again, relaxing while he waited for the drugs to kick in and the euphoric high to begin, waiting for Gwyn to join him as well.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just a little green Amron's Castle 08:19 PM, 12-31-2023 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024