size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-27-2024, 08:45 PM

Scylla watched as Saracyn worked, a happy little smile on her face. When he tracked down the incapacitated brute and drug him back kicking and screaming, the smile turned into a full out grin. 'Say you're sorry.' The red giant shook the bleeding wolf and made him look at Scylla. The tiny blue fae waved at the leader of the bunch and waited for his apology, which he definitely gave. A moment later blood was spraying over the ground like a geyser, claret spattering on Scylla's paws mostly, but a bit of the blood landed on her face. She didn't mind one bit. This sort of thing was all great fun to the speckle striped woman.

With all of the intruders now pushing up daisies, Scylla smiled up at Sara. "Surpriiiiiiiise," she said aloud, long tail swishing back and forth behind her. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." Forelegs stretched outward and the cobalt fae's svelt frame elongated like a cat trying to get comfortable. Earlier in the day she'd sent her bushdog out to talk to a band of loners that had been traipsing around outside of the territory. The little creature lured them inside with fancy words and promises of a royal woman that needed saving from her cruel captors. A reward was promised, but they hadn't even cared to ask what the reward was. Dummies.

On the raised little shelf of rock, Scylla lowered her head to her paws, mismatched eyes looking up towards the dire brute. "I thought you could use a bit of fun. Stuffy dates aren't really my thing, you know?" Her head tilted in the opposite direction. "I don't think they're yours either." Scylla was easy to romance. Kill some things, cover the ground in blood, give her a bit of rough stuff and she was yours. For a little while, at least.

"What would you like to do now, Saracyn Mendacium?" She released his name in a breathy purr, her long tail swishing back and forth languidly. The heat scent was still strong on that tail and she figured that he would be able to smell it over the rich tang of blood. In a way, she was taunting him. Would he give in to his baser nature or would he hold back because he had Avacyn at home? That remained to be seen.

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood Moon Date Night IC Archives 09:48 PM, 12-26-2023 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024
2. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024