Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-23-2013, 08:09 PM

Symphony would step forward, shielding her tiny daughter from the brunt of the innocent scolding. Novel knew better than to stray around the borders, but this time it did not seem a harm. The young girl had only come to the same place she had met the aunt she had not known before. Song was pleased to see her daughter want more of a relationship with her newly found family member. Symphony would give Song a bit of information, and she would sit and listen respectfully the whole time. She began to like Symphony's idea more and more as she spoke it, the potential for learning in the young she wolf was immense. If Novel took an interest in healing and plants then Song would do her best to support her as well as she could.
Song was not sure about everything, but it seemed that Symphony had quite the plan laid out. The beta would nod her head approvingly as her thoughts were laid out, That seems like quite a plan, sister. I'd have to say that i enjoy the thought. If Novel wishes this then I will happily oblige. She would smile at her sister and her daughter, quite excited about future events. I'm glad you've decided to join Ludicale, Symphony. I'm excited to be able to spend some much needed time with you.

Speech