build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
02-27-2024, 09:29 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

As the chaos unfolded, Redrum's heart pounded in his chest with a frenzy. With each move calculated, he danced around the towering grizzly, his crimson fur a blur of motion as he sought to divert its attention away from his vulnerable friend. He did succeed in gaining its attention for a moment, and in the moment afterwards Marrow was springing into action, her pale figure flanking the bear before she launched herself up onto its back, avoiding swipes as the bear struggled to detach her. Meanwhile, Redrum continued to harry the bear, his movements ferocious as he nipped and dodged, bit and pulled, always staying one step ahead of the lumbering beast. His loyalty to his maybe friend was unwavering, his every action driven by a fierce desire to ensure her safety.

The bear, caught off guard by the sudden assault from both, bellowed in rage, its massive form thrashing wildly as it sought to dislodge its unwanted passenger first and foremost. The vermillion boy watched in horror as its paws met Marrow’s body and it threw her off – the sound of impact meeting his long ears as he lurched forward to check on her. However, with a thunderous roar, the bear swiped at Redrum in that instant, angry to be disregarded so easily. With a force that could shatter bone, its massive claws slicing through the air with deadly intent. Redrum managed to dodge most of the swipe, but it caught him on the right shoulder with a searing pain. “Run! RUN!” The boy reached her, trying to urge her to run with a push of his snout.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't you notice how I get quiet Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 02-27-2024 10:49 PM, 03-25-2024