An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
02-28-2024, 12:10 AM

Well, at least he didn't look offended. Or like he was going to eat her, on the spot. Jael allows herself to relax incrementally, though her guard remained high. He is businesslike, which she can appreciate. It seemed he wasn't interested in a pound of flesh, even if she's mistaken him for something he's not. As the man takes a moment to reconsider her offer, Jael found herself pleased.

The spices smelled divine, enough that she saw it worth shortening her entire trip. While she wouldn't clean the courier of his goods, she's quick to set down her own packed goods in turn. Unrolling them and tilting her muzzle to the young man, offering a look. "I'm Jael. I deal in scrap, pearls, and doves." She offered a light smile, trying to break some of her own tension in the process. Carefully looking over the contents of the buckets, she's quick to hone in on some key points of interest. The ginger and tea leaves smelled divine, her tail giving an eager wag.

"I'm interested in some ginger, as well as some tea leaves. Also, if any of these tinctures or blends will help treat cough," Jael looked to the not-quite trader, a little smile and tip of her head. "I have metal and plastic scrap, and pearl tools with me. I can send a courier for raw pearls and doves, that will meet us half way to your destination." In her past life, she'd been a seasoned trader. Still, Jael has no name here. There were packs that disliked the Raiders, for reasons still unknown to her. Making a few deals on the kinder side of fair? More than reasonable, given her situation.

Jael, The Pet

table coding by bunni ♥
As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretend this is bubble gum, ok? Fern Gulley 03:39 PM, 01-31-2024 11:10 AM, 03-11-2024