size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
02-28-2024, 01:29 PM

Bullseye! Flurry managed to ram her sister and she danced back slightly as Cali pivoted and adjusted herself. She kept her gaze on her sister, but grinned in response to the smaller wolf. "I would hope so, I've known you your whole life." Her tone was teasing, but she wasn't about to underestimate her sister, younger she may have been but she certainly wasn't unaware of the girl's aggression and she assumed her sister probably wasn't too pleased to find her own sibling coming to the defence of an unrelated wolf. Calli's foreleg swung onto Flurry's shoulders and she felt her sister's jaws coming in. More on instinct than anything else Flurry ducked, feeling her sister's fangs snagging on her scruff. Oops. Flurry would just have to work with the position she'd put herself in. The woman attempted to step in, ducking her head even further. Then she tried to swing her head up and hopefully into the jaw of her sister. Did she forget she had horns and had simply been going for a normal headbutt? Yeah, she had.  

Flurry and Gavroche II vs Calliope for dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Expert Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i can promise no harm will come Fern Gulley 05:58 AM, 02-04-2024 12:03 PM, 03-07-2024