build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
02-29-2024, 12:59 AM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum gritted his teeth against the searing pain in his shoulder as he watched Marrow spring into action. Despite the throbbing ache spreading through his body, he watched her turn to face the charging bear, her claws unsheathed and ready for attack. With a swift swipe, she aimed for the bear's vulnerable nose, her claws tearing through flesh with a satisfying rip. The sight of the horrid cut made the vermillion boy grin, but only until another wince controrted his features. The bear recoiled in agony, its roar echoing through the forest as it staggered backward, blood streaming from its wounded snout.

Redrum's heart pounded in his chest as he watched Marrow seize the opportunity to flee. He knew he had to keep up, despite the searing pain radiating from his injured shoulder. With a determined growl, he pushed himself to run, his muscles protesting with each movement. It was hard. But it had to be done.

Through sheer willpower, Redrum managed to keep pace with Marrow as they dashed through the dense underbrush, the willow canopy casting those blindingly dappled shadows over their path. His breath came in ragged gasps, but he refused to let the pain slow him down. Their safety was his priority, and he would do whatever it took to ensure they both made it out of this ordeal unscathed.

As they finally broke through the treeline, Redrum spared a fleeting glance over his shoulder, relieved to see the bear's massive form disappearing in a different direction within the shadows of the forest behind them. Its nose must have been ruined at the moment, too full of blood to recognize their scent and track them down again. With a grateful sigh, he stumbled to a halt, his chest heaving with exertion. “Okay?” He questioned, eyes still wild from the fight as he checked her over for injury. He was but a mere nine months old, and this had been his closest call since the cougar.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't you notice how I get quiet Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 02-27-2024 10:49 PM, 03-25-2024