ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Azoula

The Syndicate
Effendi- Köle

Master Hunter (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
02-29-2024, 02:07 PM

The thing about wolves, was they hardly ever traveled alone. Two more mutts emerged from the shadows just as the original hunter started speaking. The tigress didn’t acknowledge the newcomers- but she did keep them in her peripheral, should the group decide to attack her instead. It seemed that wolves had a thing for hunting predators. And now that she was outnumbered, she could never be too careful.

Tail flicking behind her, her lips pulling back into a sly, yet charming smirk. A low rumble bellowing inside her, a sound akin to a purr, as she allows the pale wolf to take charge of the group. Selecting their target, assigning roles, and giving the group a command. The male wolf falls effortlessly into a leadership position, which has the mechanics of her mind turning. Interesting. Of course, she’s chosen to be the primary attacker- not surprising, seeing she was far more equipped than these wolves. She’s silent as he leads the other wolves toward the lake, leaving her behind in the shadows of the underbrush. Slinking forward, she takes her place on the opposing side, where the calf will likely run if being chased by three wolves. Now all she has to do, is wait for her prize to come to her.

Crouching down, coiling her strength into her hind end- readying herself to spring out of the shadows, and ensnare their prey by the throat. Azoula watches the male initiate the chase- sending the herd into a panic, and herding them toward her.  

"Speech"

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024