Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-29-2024, 03:19 PM
**Using liquid time to set this before the raid meeting**

The days that have followed the pack meeting have been busy for Haydée as she continues to try and do damage control. If the young woman was completely honest with herself, she would admit that she has completely thrown herself into the more administrative duties of the pack in the hopes of avoiding other members because Gilgamesh’s words still sting her heart. Her mood has turned downright foul since that fateful day and she keeps going over the whole damned situation and the itchy, healing wounds have done nothing to help with that.

It is mid-day when Haydée finally puts aside the notes she has been studying and decides that it is time to take a walk. Being cooped up all day is not good and she knows that her family has been keeping a close, yet somewhat distance, eye on her since the meeting. Standing, the woman stretches, rolling out the kinks and tightness that has settled in her muscles from sitting for such a prolonged time and, as they loosen, a sigh rolls past her lips. Shaking out her coat, a wince tugs at her features as the stitched wounds stretch painfully.

With that, she moves to the fur that separates her den from the rest of the cave system and pushes it aside, quickly slipping out into the day. Pausing at the entrance behind the waterfall, the brightness of the day causes dark spots to burst across her vision and she rapidly binks them away. Haydée silently hopes that she can get a quick walk in without being spotted by anyone because, while she knows that she needs to talk, the young woman also doesn’t wish to bother anyone with own internal struggles. Small paws then begin to trace familiar pathways up to the top of the falls.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Ready... Depression... Lazuli Falls 03:19 PM, 02-29-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024