build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
02-29-2024, 06:53 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

The older girl confessed that she did not have hands-on experience in fishing,but had seen a coyote do it before. Redrum nodded, a twitchy smirk tugging at the corners of his muzzle as he considered their unconventional approach to securing their meal. "Worth. A try." He replied, his tone filled with optimism and a touch of mischief towards their makeshift fishing expedition.

As Marrow settled into her improvised stance within the stream, Redrum scanned the surroundings, his golden eyes scanning the surface of the water for any signs of movement. There was a river that cut through his mother’s territory, but with the abundance of other prey in the area he hadn’t even seen another predator go near it other than to drink. Maybe logic was all there was to it? A sitting and waiting game, with a quick bite to end it? Marrow suggested as much, her tail flicking in contemplation as she pondered alternative strategies.

Redrum chuckled softly, his crimson form edging into the water as she had before he settled into a comfortable position a little ways away from the girl so he would not disturb her own hunt. “Maybe. A smack. Onto land.” Then his gaze fixed intently on the dancing currents before him, brows furrowing as he waited. He was a flash of silver, a wiggle of a fish swimming between his legs. But it was too soon, it had to swim just ahead of his snout first…

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don't you notice how I get quiet Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 02-27-2024 10:49 PM, 03-25-2024