ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Marrow

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (270)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
02-29-2024, 07:45 PM

Marrow

Marrow's tail twitched with anticipation, eager to get the show on the road but knowing that such large prey was dangerous. She listened as Ghoul laid out a plan, identifying the target as a smaller ox. The wolves would try and separate the smaller ox from the herd and then drive it toward the tiger to take down. The plan sounded good to her and Marrow nodded her approval.

She slunk down and followed him toward the lake, keeping close to the treeline. Marrow's hind legs bent in preparation to spring and as soon as Ghoul gave the signal she bounded forward. Marrow snarled, joining in with her own barks as she snapped at the oxen. She slipped between two larger ones and headed straight for the smaller one, getting on the opposite side of where their feline friend laid in wait. She snapped at it and at first the oxen didn't seem keen to move, instead lowering its horns and partially charging toward her. She didn't back down, hackles and fur raised as she darted forward, claws lashing out and striking the oxen's nose. It bleated in surprise and stumbled back.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024