gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-29-2024, 08:41 PM

The quieter she became, the more she lowered her gaze, the more her body became weighted. She felt heavy, regret lying over her. But regret wasn’t going to change what she had done. Regret wasn’t going to give that kid her innocence back. She was a monster… Divinites above she was a monster. Even though both Haydee and Acere tried to comfort her, even if there were reasons behind why she had acted as she had, it didn’t justify it. But a part of the woman knew that he knew that. That it wasn’t that he was justifying it, but he saw that she had regret. If she was truly an evil wolf, would she have felt that? She lifted her gaze back to him.

“It is my fault, Ace. Whether or not I was in control, whether or not I have the past I have, I am responsible for what happened. Not my daughter, not Ethne, but me.” She frowned. And he read exactly what she already tried. It brought a soft chuckle. “Tried that route already… my daughter wasn’t having any of it though.” She doubted he would be surprised by that either. She would press into him. It wasn’t the same as when he was alive, but she could feel him. Tears filled her eyes and she squeezed her eyes closed.

“I need you here forever… hope you didn’t have any other plans…” It was meant to be light hearted, but her relief in the fact he was here to help, to provide comfort, to provide her company… It was overwhelming. “I want you to stay with me…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's left of me is yours to keep The Shimmering Shore 07:08 PM, 02-07-2024 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024