gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-29-2024, 08:58 PM

The two wolves would move to join her, Aka of Tojo Kai, a pack she didn’t recognize the name of… and Stjarna, a pup of Avalon. “The wolves of Avalon are a good sort. Their leader, Corbie, helped my family in a time of need.” She turned back to the bracelet she was making, keeping the hide wrapped tightly around the rougher materials. Once she had managed to get the base in place, she would tear some more bits of hide with her dagger, ears swiveling toward Aka as he began to instruct the young girl on what she should be doing. Would she have become a more skilled crafter if she had a mentor to teach her how to do things? She would work on tying the first of the outer strips around the bracelets, fumbling with her paws as she tried to make sure it would be wearable.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm no expert crafter, but I do my best Buffalo Knolls 03:29 PM, 02-17-2024 07:50 PM, 03-18-2024