gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Res
02-29-2024, 09:29 PM

As the giantess lay watching the battle for supremacy, a pup found its way towards her. The cats neck curled so that she could look down upon the child, a smile instantly tugging at her lips. He questioned her size, which she was used to. A soft chuckle left the cat and she lowered her head, giving the boy a quick lick to the top of his head with her sandpaper tongue. "My name is Taiga, young one. I'm so big because I come from a land far away where everything is big."

Taiga kept her head lowered so that the pup wouldn't have to crane his neck to see her properly. "Who do you think is going to win, little wolf?" One big paw shifted and pressed against the pups side, turning him so that they were both looking at the pair of fighters. "Are we rooting for the pink one or the brown one?" Taiga knew neither wolf, so it didn't matter to her who won. She imagined the boy might have a fun time telling her who he wanted to win.

"Taiga"
Taiga is a Panthera Spelaea- a Cave Lion.

She stands 63" at the shoulder and weighs a whopping 700 lbs.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you become what you hate The Battlefield 06:21 AM, 02-21-2024 10:57 AM, 04-10-2024